MPVEX Call Queue
"We have peak times where more customers call in than we have people available to answer them. What can we do?"
Simple… to satisfy your need to take those calls while you may not have the agents available to answer them, we’ll just send those callers into your MPVEX Call Queue. Some people may refer to Call Queues as ACD, UCD, or even a Call Center. MPVEX Call Queues are a significant part of many other Call Center features.
Think of a Call Queue as placing your extra callers into a “waiting area”. They can listen to your special marketing-on-hold or other informational messages while they are waiting for the next available agent to become available. Essentially, MPVEX Call Queues will help you manage large call volumes with limited staff.
How Does It Work?
Benefits of MPVEX Call Queues
- Manage a bigger call volume with a smaller staff.
- Present an appealing, professional experience for your callers.
- Reduce those pesky missed calls and ring no answer experiences.
- Customize Call Queues with specialized details to drive specific inquiries.
- Add multiple Call Queues; Sales, Support, Customer Service, etc.
- Monitor your agent’s activity and generate reports from your Metropark Voice Exchange.
- Promote new marketing campaigns to your callers waiting in your call queues.