AT&T Fleet Complete
TRACKING FOR ANY ASSET
Track and manage your mission-critical fleet and workforce in real-time
More Than Just Fleet Tracking
Instant Communication With Field Staff
Fleet Complete with the Enhanced Push-to-Talk mobile solution provides an efficient communication add-on to help improve fleet productivity and dispatch operations. Reach out to your field staff or hold a conference with multiple drivers in the field with a push of a button.
Automated Maintenance Management
Fleet Complete maintenance module allows your managers to schedule maintenance for various vehicle types based on their odometer reading, engine hours or seasonality. Set up email or SMS reminders for your drivers to ensure recurring vehicle service.
Installation Type Suited To Your Needs
Whether you need to be able to easily swap tracking devices between contracting vehicles, or require an integrated installation to accommodate additional sensor capture, Fleet Tracker solution has the options for you. You can connectthe tracker to the vehicle through the plug-and-play OBD-II/CANBUS, or hardwire it to the vehicle’s power console. Consult our Fleet Complete specialists for the type of installation that is best suited to your needs.
- Vehicle status: travel direction, ignition status
- Manage points of interest, locate the closest vehicle
- Trip replay / breadcrumb trail
- Custom layers: LSD, private roads
Rules, Alerts, & Reports
- Driver behaviour: harsh braking/cornering, idling, late departure, outside work hours usage, rapid acceleration
- Alerts: instant notification of any unauthorized activity
- Operational reports: engine status, fleet performance, maintenance, PTO usage, fuel economy, movement, unvisited POIs, driver ID
- Vehicle information: asset name, odometer, license plate, make, model, assigned work schedule
- Additional sensors: temperature, panic button, door/hood
- Resources: individual drivers and crews
- Scheduled, annual, recurring date, rolling odometer
- Power Take-Off usage
- Door status capture