Business IP Security and Automation
The natural attention on IP Cloud Technology these days, seems to revolve around mobility, communications, and business applications (APPs). But a very important business concern has also become a member of the IP Network… Security and Automation. Many years ago, Metropark quietly became a natural resource in upgrading or updating your existing Alarm system, but with so many more new options to boot.
- Your doors and windows have contacts, to watch for after hour entries.
- Your halls have motion detection to keep a watchful eye on things moving in your offices.
- Your ceilings have smoke and carbon monoxide detection for fires or gases.
- You may have a panic button at the front desk
- You have a panel that dials out to your alarm monitoring company if anything becomes alert-able.
- Your alarm company calls you (or 911) to alert you about things alert-able.
The New Way – Security and Automation!!
- We remove that expensive analog line
- Instant notification via text, email, direct calling and push notifications
- Office automation: turn items on and off depending on circumstances
- Notify when and who opens the office
- Notify if office is not opened or closed on time
- Take a snapshot of someone doing something they shouldn’t
- Review the whole video of someone doing something they shouldn’t
- Turn off the coffee maker every day at a certain time
- Turn up or down the HVAC system at certain times of the day or night
- Turn on lights when an employee comes through a geofence
- Turn on the coffee maker at 6:30am