3Com Voice from Metropark offer small businesses with up to 100 phone users an economical IP telephony and messaging solution that delivers enterprise-class phone features and unified communications to Small and Medium Businesses. Designed to quickly be programmed and deployed by Metropark, the 3Com Voice solution reduces overall cost of ownership and provides a rapid return on investment.
You will find the 3Com Voice solution very flexible, intuitive and help your quickly replace legacy PBXs with proven VoIP solutions that provide a full range of collaborative functionality — including click-to-call, presence, instant messaging, mobility, unified voicemail and e-mail messaging — as well as support for a full range of IP phones and interoperate with the SIP, analog, T1/PRI, cable and cellular phone companies.
Designed with advanced functionality, such as Automatic Call Distribution, Microsoft Lync connectivity and user directory integration and synchronization, Metropark provides your administrators and users with enterprise class features to drive down operational costs and increase corporate productivity.
The 3Com Voice solution can be enhanced with IP Telecommuting features which will enable remote worker capabilities and collaboration without the expense of third-party external services. When combined with the 3Com Desktop Communicator Outlook Edition, it lets users synchronize their Microsoft Outlook address book to initiate instant messaging, click-to-call calling, audio conference or video conferences sessions directly from Outlook, direct storage and retrieval of call notes to Outlook Journal, as well as one-touch call recording to a user’s PC.
For enhanced high availability, Metropark and 3Com Voice allows your business an optional redundant solution which can be co-located with the primary, or even deployed in another office on the same network, to provide geographic redundancy and rapid failover.
- Increase worker efficiency with a practical, unified communications environment that includes support for fax delivery to e-mail, multiple phone appearances on an extension, and find me/follow me capabilities
- Enhance collaboration with the sophisticated voice, video and instant messaging capabilities of the 3Com Desktop Communicator or 3rd party SIP softphones.
- Support mobile workers or remote workers at branch offices with hotdesk and softphone communications
- Streamline migration to IP communications and provide PSTN connectivity with a full range of integrated and standalone VoIP gateways
- Leverage existing investment in analog phones while implementing a full set of PBX features