Metropark Return Policy
Products must be in original packaging and must include all manuals, power cords, and installed software and options to be eligible for return. Products may only be returned within 30 days of purchase or 45 days of project start date. Eligible returned products have a 20% restocking fee. For all returns, you must obtain a Return Material Authorization number by contacting Metropark Order Support at (877) 900-6856 #2 or via email prior to shipment.
Please note that Metropark will not accept returns for the following products (unless defective):
- Custom configured orders (i.e. Customer specifications, Custom image, asset tagging, etc)
- Opened memory
- Opened software and consumable products (i.e. printer cartridges, paper, etc.)
- Electronic software Downloads
- Electronic software Keycodes
- Electronic software Licenses
- Replacement parts supplied by Metropark or Manufacturer technical support
- Product which is obsolete/end of life by Manufacturer unless you have Metropark Iron Shield coverage
- Product that is not supported by Metropark
- Product that has been modified by installation of additional software or options or have serial numbers removed
- Product is being leased from leasing company and is still being paid over the term agreed to. The item is unable to be sold (see leasing agreement for options)
Metropark does not accept any COD returns.
Return shipping costs are borne by the customer; unless Metropark specifically agrees otherwise. If requested, a return label may be offered to the customer at a reasonable cost.