Dynamic T1 IP Services
Expand broadband solutions through the dynamic exchange of voice and data/Internet services over the same circuit. Fully integrate data, voice, and Internet services onto a single high-speed IP connection with our Dynamic IP Services.
Calls and Internet access are dynamically allocated, maximizing bandwidth availability, and gaining the full benefit of the circuit at all times. When voice services are in use, the bandwidth available for data decreases then becomes available once the voice calls end. What's more, is since the transmission is digital, the signal is clean and free of crosstalk, amplified noise, and distortion.
- Voice hand off can be PRI, Digital trunks, and/or POTs
- Static IP addresses and CPE included
- Available with MPLS services
- Non-T1 based transports are available with speeds up to 100Mbps if higher bandwidth is required
- All traditional TDM interfaces are supported (Analog and digital lines, DID/2WAYDID digital trunks, PRI)
- Supports SIP Trunking on certified IP PBXs
- Includes Cisco 24xx IAD