Network & Communications Monitoring
With the Metropark Cloud Remote Network Monitoring service, we can configure and remotely monitor all of your important network and communication systems (IP-PBX, e-mail, servers, routers, available disk space, backup applications, critical virus detection, and more). If our system detects a problem, it alerts the Metropark 24/7 support team, so we can take corrective action. Depending on prearranged instructions from you or your network engineers, we’ll correct the problem immediately, wait until the next business day or simply notify you of the issue.
Metropark Cloud Remote Network Monitoring can ensure your network and communications are always reliable and available — even during off hours or when your IT personnel is not on site.
- Continuous device monitoring of critical network systems (including core servers such as e-mail and Web, IPPBX, Internet connectivity, firewall and other applications)
- Proactive trouble alerts sent to the Metropark 24/7 Helpdesk
- Time and money-saving identification of network and application issues before trouble occurs
- Status reporting and historical details
- Natural complement to our Support Shield plans
- Monthly or annual billing — installation and configuration are included