HP/3Com/H3C Warranty Information
With the never-ending mergers and acquisitions between technology companies, Warranty and Maintenance agreements between end-users and manufacturers become clouded. When you purchase from Metropark you have double protection.
From the time of your HP, 3Com, or H3C Invoice Date from Metropark your purchased items have a 90 day, 1 year, 3 year, or lifetime warranty (see HPE Networking summary)
In the event you purchase an item that no longer is covered by the manufacturer's warranty period, Metropark provides its Iron Shield Warranty which covers repairs and replacements as the original warranty was issued. The Iron Shield may be provided or purchased for new, open-box, and refurbished equipment, but items must be sold by Metropark or certified by Metropark.
Specific to HP Voice Products
We feel that a telephone system is a vital part of your organization. The HP Networking warranty for voice products provides 1 year of coverage, however, it is a 30 Day Advanced Replacement Delivery coverage, which means if you have a supported but non-functioning item, HP has 30 days to get it replaced for you. We think this is unacceptable for our customers so we make available Metropark Iron Shield Protection which provides same day or NBD coverage for our HP Phone systems and equipment.
- NBX Equipment covered by Iron Shield or Metropark 90 day warranty from time of purchase
- MSR Equipment covered by HP 1year and Metropark 1 year Iron Shield from time of purchase
- VCX Equipment covered by HP 1 year and Metropark 1 year Iron Shield from time of purchase
- Series 41xx IP Phones covered by HP 1 year and Metropark 1 year Iron Shield from time of purchase
- Series 35xx IP Phones covered by HP 1 year and Metropark 1 year Iron Shield from time of purchase
- Series 31xx IP Phones covered by HP 1 year and Metropark 1 year Iron Shield from time of purchase