AT&T Fleet Complete
AT&T Fleet Complete® from Metropark is a family of GPS-based tracking and management solutions that collect and send vital information between your operations staff, mobile workers, and fleet vehicles. AT&T Fleet Complete helps reduce your business costs, potentially increase your profits, and stay in regulatory compliance. Equip any asset you choose with a GPS device that enables two-way communication over the AT&T wireless network, by using:
- A hardwired modem for vehicles
- An asset tracking device for trailers and other valuable equipment
- A smart device for mobile workers
The Fleet Complete suite includes three separate products that you can use to track and communicate with your fleet vehicles, assets, and mobile workers:
- Fleet Tracker
- Asset Tracker
- Task Tracker
Fleet Tracker makes it possible to manage and track your fleet vehicles in real time via a modem that is installed in the vehicle. Receive critical alerts, automate driver logs and manifests, and run reports on past activity to help streamline your operating costs.
- Decrease fuel costs by optimizing dispatch processes.
- Lower vehicle related costs by managing excessive speeding, idling, or other aggressive driving behaviors.
- Use the maintenance module to manage service visits and decrease unscheduled maintenance costs.
- Decrease administrative costs by reducing manual processes and paperwork.
- Reduce speeding fines and the costs associated with them.
- Provide your customers with accurate arrival times.
- Warn your customers ahead of time about unforeseen circumstances or delays.
- Detect unauthorized use of vehicles and out-of-route activities.
- Protect your company’s reputation by monitoring aggressive driving.
- Improve fleet visibility with real-time location information.
- Create invisible fences (geofences) around client or depot locations to track when vehicles enter or exit.
- Produce flexible reports that record stops, speed, mileage, and maintenance information.
- Add accessories to monitor temperature, instances when doors are left open, or to determine who is driving which truck, and when.
- Fleet Tracker using MGS100
- Fleet Tracker using MGS700
- Fleet Tracker with Dispatch
- Fleet Tracker with Hours of Service (HOS)
Asset Tracker allows you to track and manage high-value assets including containers, trailers, and expensive equipment that is usually left in the field.
- Reduce the risk of lost or stolen assets.
- Decrease the costs associated with the recovery of lost or stolen items.
- Make the most efficient use of your assets in the field.
- Monitor the status of your assets without having to physically check them.
- Track and manage your valuable assets.
- Improve asset visibility with real-time location information.
- Create invisible fences (geofences) around areas where you want your asset to be.
- Track assets that don’t have a power source for up to three years, based on one location transmission per day.
- Ping work sites on demand.
- Easy to install.
- Weather resistant.
- Asset Tracker using AT1000
Task & Resource Tracker
- Decrease fuel and vehicle maintenance costs with more efficient dispatching.
- Reduce your use of paper and decrease your administrative and operational costs.
- Dispatch more efficiently.
- Update customers with accurate estimated package arrival times, without having to call the driver.
- Respond efficiently to customer requests by dispatching the nearest or most qualified available resource.
- Inform customers of potential delays to meet their expectations.
- Communicate effectively with your mobile workers through the use of smartphones.
- Access important information on the go or at the office.
- Monitor job status, mobile resources, workflow, and job detail information, in real time and historically.
- Manage tasks, access job details, and complete clock-in and -out timesheets using a compatible device in the field.
- Scan barcodes to pick up and deliver the correct packages and improve billing accuracy.
- Run reports on past activity to help streamline your operating costs.
- GPS Tracking: Track the location of all your workers anytime with real-time GPS location tracking.
- Two-way Communication:* Facilitate communication between operations and mobile workers.
- Alerts: Customize alerts that notify you when critical conditions need your attention.
- Signature Capture:* Confirm delivery with actual signatures.
- Barcode Scanning:* Scan 1D or 2D package barcodes to ensure accurate pickup and delivery.
- Dispatch: Know where all of your assets are and the location of the closest vehicle for the next job.
- Reports: Analyze and optimize your operations with real-time and historical reports.
*Requires purchase of separate device.
- Task Tracker Application
Send More Information